Tuesday 1 December 2009

Top 5 Tuesday

Top 5 Weird Words:

1. Continuum

2. Argute

3. Err

4. Quixotic

5. Tree

Top 5 ‘I Wish I Hadn’t’ Moments:

1. Asked my orthodontist if I could keep my braces in a jar.

2. Took a ‘Furbee’ (those things never shut up) to a west end show.

3. Greeted that girl with “wow that’s a huge spot”… She might have been a good candidate for a friendship.

4. Tipped up what I thought was one of those liquid timers at my Auntie’s house, turned out to be my Cousin’s beloved sea monkey colony. Mass hysteria ensued.

5. Just ran upstairs with a tooth brush in my mouth… Vom.

Top 5 People I Want to Have a Dinner Party With:

1. Virginia Woolf

2. Lady Gaga (/Kathleen Hanna it’s a toss up)

3. Rasputin

4. Sarah Palin (mostly to throw food at)

5. Tracey Emin

Top 5 Things I Wish I’d Made With My Bare Hands:

1. The gas mask bra

2. The telescope for invisible stars

3. TV Teddy

4. Scarlett Johansson

5. The seven ‘new and improved’ deadly sins